Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Fanfiction story part 3

Hi its me again Part 3 in everything was well #1

CHAPTER 3
At weeks end she was able to move around again she was still happy. But then the time came when she was able to ride.

Mallory and Ty came over with Spartan and with a few tries Amy awes on it and she led a simple trot.

"oh my, I forgot how much I missed this!" Amy exclaimed.

"Um Amy?" Mallory asked unstably.

"Yes Mallory what's up?" Amy asked.

"well, I was wondering if I could use Spartan for show jumping.  I got this course It is like every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday around noon, it's a little book I have," Mallory asked, " So may I?"

"Sure Mallory if you muck the stall after words," Amy agreed.

"okay, I'll leave you, seems like Lou’s going out again, oh you two feel a little cold you two usually have a lot of warmth not right now" Mallory replied, she walked back to the cottage like house.

For a minute there was a weird awkward silence.

"SO, I was wondering do you want to go on a trail ride, Doc Carter said \I could?" Amin asked.

"Sure I'm up to it, Just give me second or a minute," Ty scampered
Ty got Harley and quickly grabbed a saddle and zapped it on and trotted over to the Amy.

"So, which trail, river or smooth plains where we usually find the wild horses?" Amy asked.

"How about the smooth plains,” Ty replied as they headed up the gravel road, „Well,  You know because we cannot chase them because....”

“Ya, I know why, “Amy replied casually.

Then a big grey truck came it was Chase.

"Chase..." Ty gritted.

Chase stepped out of the vehicle.

"Why, hello Amy.... what happened to you? " Chase asked.


"Unbroken horse, sorry I am not accepting business right now especially with you! so if that’s it id appreciates it if you left," Amy replied.

"No, actually I was here to see about Soraya," Chase replied., " We need to talk about our relationship."

"No, and she has a boyfriend in London where she is living at the moment so she's a no go for you, " Amy replied.

"well, then how about you?" Chase asked smiling.

"She's my fiancé," Ty replied, " In 3 months we are married."

"Well, that’s too bad for you, Amy he's a waste of your time" He replied with a smirk, "Chase powers out!"
He hopped into his vehicle and sped up, leaving Amy and Ty in the dust.

"Wow, he's really a jerk, and  not to mention stuck up" Amy replied.

"Only now you realize that?" Ty said smirking.

Amy punched him in the side softly.

Amy and ty started down the trail, having a pretty good time.

'I’m sorry Ty," Amy confessed out of nowhere.

"Sorry for what, Amy," Ty asked curiously.

"For being such a horrible fiancé," She remarked, " Everything about chase and Ahmed,  I have loved you all along, but I don't know why but I have attracted about myself to guys and I like them s friends not anything else. You are in my heart, the only one!"

"Amy, it’s not your fault they were attracted to you. You were not attracted to them, " Ty remarked staring at his fiancé, " Just remember to tell them about me, your fiancé.,

"On that matter, our original wedding date is still the same, you know because your casts and bandages come off a week and a half before the wedding and we should get Lou to help us, you know," Ty explained.

"Great, then everything’s sorted," Amy replied with a smile.

They had a blast talking and laughing, so hard that Amy’s ribs hurt. But, every good journey has to end, and they headed to the barn where Amy was heavily lifted off Spartan and spa tan was dragged into his stall, Amy and ty walked together to the cottage like house.

"I won’t be able to stay I have a whole pile of things to get done, " Ty said.

"That’s fine but Lou will set you a place and I’ll talk to Lou about the arrangements,” Amy said, they were now at the front door, “ sees you later."

Amy wheeled herself into the house. Lou was on the phone in the kitchen, and then she  and then she abruptly ended the calls.

"Hi, Amy!" Lou called.

"Hi Lou, Ty land I were talking and we need help with the wedding can you help can you help us without taking over?" Amy asked.

"I would love to help with my sister’s wedding!" She replied excited

"Ty and I will go through everything, and tell you tomorrow or the next day.is that okay? " Amy told her.

"Great," Lou said, returning to her housework.

Amy wheeled over to her bedside and lay down, drifting into a soothing leg sleep.

When she awoke from her sleep it was afternoon just before four.

AMY HOPPED into her wheelchair, and wheeled right in from of her dresser, she struggled to get up but she did, taking off her rib bandage, she saw how bad it was her ribs all red, blue purple and a light brown, it was nasty. She called Lou over, "Lou can you come over here for a second?"

Lou came over and she showed Lou her wound, "Lou I think it needs to breath can I take the bandage off, just till I sleep when  sleep it will be put back on," Amy asked.

"Yeah, it looks like we should do that, and try to walk a little your leg with these crutches it doesn't look like much fun," Lou replied.

"Yeah, Lou It’ll be hard, Katie can probably crawl faster than I can walk!" Amy remarked.

"Amy that's fine plus you should just start using it partially you have your faithful wheelchair over here, just use your crutches for now," Lou remarked passing Amy the crutches.

"OK I guess, “Amy answered leaning forward to take a step, "Lou, what kind of people do you need in a wedding?"

"Well, you'll need a pastor, a bride of honour, a couple bridesmaids, a best man, and some other men as well, a flower girl which is optional a ring bearer which is also optional, and also someone to walk you down the aisle, you can either do both or only one, just be careful both of them can get mad," Lou explained helping Amy take a few steps down the hall .

"By the way ty should be coming for dinner a you can set a place for him," Amy told Lou, looking at her older sister.

"Great I'll hop to it, " Lou remarked ruining into the kitchen, leaving Amy on her own a few steps from the couch.

Amy slowly took a few steps, crouch to the edge of the couch, sliding her onto the couch, taking a deep breath and switching the TV on.

She listened to the news, something about  taxes going up about 0.07%, after an hour of watching the television and Lou toying on her computer while her chicken cooked. She got bored of the news and settled down for a nice western magazine with her name in the front cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment